8 September 2011

Thankful Thursday

(Shamelessly stolen from GlasgowChris at Sick and Tired)

I am thankful for my mum, who read my pillow post and ordered me some feather pillows from Amazon.

I am thankful for my husband, who reads everything he can about ME to try and understand it.

I am thankful for my dog, who is always full of joy.

I am thankful for technology that keeps me connected to the world: the internet, a wireless laptop so I can get to it from bed, forums and twitter and blogs to allow me to connect to other sick people who understand, ebooks, being able to Twitter from my Kindle in the bathtub

I am thankful that, personally, I have met with more compassion than scorn, even though there is still plenty of impersonal scorn in the press.

I am thankful that I am still happy.

1 comment:

  1. And I am thankful for Thankful Thursday because it really does help to have a time to remember we do still have good things in life. What a nice idea Chris had. : )

    ReplyDelete