14 November 2012

Day 14: Playing the Card

Don't we all wish...
Day 14 – Wednesday, Nov. 14
“My life is a reality show.” Write characters, plots, the set, and why people should watch
OR
Advice for dealing with negative feedback in your community

I sometimes watch reality shows, but I would never ever be on one. Just... ugh. No way. And I've never really had negative feedback from my blog. So I don't have anything to say on that. 

I looked over the bonus prompts and the unpicked prompts from previous days, and though I could think of things to say on many of them, I knew I couldn't actually turn any of them into a post because of how much I hurt today and how brain fogged I am. So in the absence of the card above, which I'd much rather be playing, I'll play this one instead:



I hope I feel better tomorrow.
#NHBPM

No comments:

Post a Comment