15 November 2012

Day 15: Show Me Your Teeth

Day 15 – Thursday, Nov. 15
Why healthcare companies (or healthcare professionals) should use social media
OR
Nominate someone for a Health Activist Award bit.ly/haawards12 & write a post about why you nominated them!

I don't know any Health Activists, and I don't really have any opinions about healthcare companies and social media. So I went back to a previous day and chose one of the prompts I didn't use on Day 2:  

Write about the weirdest thing about your health
It's my teeth. 

Sometimes they hurt, in a way that makes me think 'Oh no, I really need to go to the dentist.' Then a few days later, they'd be fine. Later, weeks later maybe, they'd hurt again. This went on for years before I finally made the connection. My teeth were my equivalent of the migraine aura.

Now I know when my teeth start to hurt, to reach for the rizatriptan rather than looking for the dentist's phone number. It's a useful symptom, but it's pretty weird.



#NHBPM

1 comment:

  1. LOL...oh my. Well, then.
    But, weird as that is for you, your telling me that a while back made me realize that my teeth do the same thing as well as the back of my neck. Crazy broken bodies.....

    ReplyDelete