My strengths and weaknesses list post
- Imagination and creativity.
- I lose my temper easily, but I don't stay angry. I don't hold grudges.
- I like people. I'm tolerant of ideas and behaviours and allowing people to do things that I think are silly or even stupid. I'm glad everyone doesn't like all the same things I do.
- My husband says I'm loving and loyal, and not just to him. I don't know if my family will agree since I only keep in touch with them by Facebook. But I do love them, very much. I'm just not very good at demonstrating it.
- But my family itself? That's a strength. I've gotten a long way because of coming from a strong foundation in life. I'm pragmatic.
- I'm accepting. Life is what it is, you know? I'm okay with being fat, with being sick, with being peri-menopausal, with being on anti-depressants. It's just my life.
- Honesty, my husband says, though that's a weakness too, as I can be 'inappropriately honest' (which is code for 'tactless and rude').
- I'm smart. Not as smart as I used to be. Fibro and M.E. eat the brain capacity and memory, even when it isn't an especially foggy day. But I was lucky to start off smart so that I still have a bit left.
- My spirit? Tough. I know I have the soul of a fighter, even if I'm in the body of an invalid.
- My husband says I have a smile that can light up a room. *blush*
- My husband. He's my rock.
- My temper - it burns hot and fast.
- I get frustrated easily. There are certain things that I seem to have compulsions about - broken tools, lost things - that I have had to actively train myself to try and let go when they happen or I'll go on and on and grind myself into a ragey, anxious mess.
- Making decisions. It uses spoons, so I get angry when I'm asked to make small ones that don't matter. (I shouldn't get angry so easily. I wonder why temper keeps coming up in this?)
- My husband just gave me one of those fake weaknesses that you say on job interviews "You're too hard on yourself." He insists that it's true. I guess he's right. He usually is.
- My body. That's pretty weak. Literally.
- My husband. He's my temptation. (He's worth it.)