- Memory chairs that mold to the form of the person who sits in them. Especially for doctor's waiting rooms!
- Beds with low-gravity (or zero gravity) so you don't have achy places on whatever side you sleep on. (Larry Niven: The Ringworld Engineers)
- The ability to transfer my entire consciousness to a young, beautiful, strong body with SmartBlood and other enhancements. (John Scalzi: Old Man's War)
- The ability to 'gland' various chemicals to keep my neurotransmitters perfectly in balance. (Iain M. Banks Culture series)
- Teleporters, so I can go places without the pain and fatigue of travel.
- Hoverchairs instead of wheelchairs - that would make it much easier to get places that claim to be accessible because they "just" have one or two steps.
- Household robots that can do the chores.
- Vulcan mind-meld to allow my doctor to UNDERSTAND MY PAIN!