- My cholesterol is 6.5. My goal is to get it to 6 through diet rather than taking statins. The UK measuring units for cholesterol are different than in the US, but 6 is the line they want you to stay below.
- Lose an average of 1 kilogram a month. This is a very low goal, and even this will be hard. I can perform so little activity, and my drugs make me hungry all the time.
- If I can't do number 2, I at least want to get my BMI down below the "obese" line. That would mean losing 2 kilograms in total.
- Spend time with my husband, every day, even the bad days. Make sure he knows how much he is loved.
- Try to get out of the house once a month for something that's just for us rather than a medical appointment.
- Acquire Canus Novus and make it part of the family.
- Get to the US for the summer trip that I missed last year.
- Post on this blog at least twice a month.
|If not, well....|